Podcasts are one of the easiest and most economical ways to accomplish
God’s Great Commission.
For Churches and Messages of Faith
Reach New Audiences
With a church podcast, Pastors can reach beyond their known congregation and extend their ministry, delivering God’s message to new audiences every day on a global level.
If you are already recording your sermons, then you are already halfway to creating engaging podcasts episodes of your message.
Here is how we can help you reach a global audience with your message:
Step 1: You send us your completed audio ready for distribution. If you need us to create a custom intro and closing for each episode, we can do that too.
Step 2: We give your audio a quick check for quality and then prepare it for distribution.
Step 3: We distribute your audio and it is available on all major podcast platforms within hours.
Why are podcasts so popular for listeners?
- New podcast episodes can be automatically delivered to your audience
- Rather than loading another app, millions of listeners find podcasts through Apple Podcasts, Spotify, Google Podcasts, Stitcher, iHeart Radio, TuneIn, Alexa, and more
- Podcasts can be listened to in real-time rather than having to tune in at a certain hour
- No internet connection is required because episodes can be stored on your device
- Smart home and auto devices can play your favorite podcasts on-demand
Why are podcasts so popular for churches?
- Podcast creators can grow a fan base outside of their known audience
- Podcasts are not App dependent – they can be easily shared and played
- Podcasts appear in Google search results – improving your church’s visibility
- They are highly shareable – the whole podcast or a single episode
You own the content and decide when it is distributed