We’re back with another value-packed conversation around content! Content vs Commercial, what has happened that Content is taking over Commercials. How has the consumer attitude changed in regards to being “sold” to? What do Commercials need to learn from Content creators? It’s all in this show that you don’t want to miss if you are interested in attracting new business with your content.
In this episode, we talked about three things about Content vs Commercial:
- Sale, sale, sale is dead, dead, dead.
- What is commercial today?
- How storytelling has changed the game?
View the full list of episodes list here.
- Itunes – Listen and Subscribe Here
- iHeart Radio – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Google Play – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Stitcher – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Spotify – Listen and Subscribe Here
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
#Content #ContentMonsta #BeContent #SocialMedia #ContentMarketing #Podcast
- Right-Sizing Your Marketing Team: Think Small, Achieve BigDiscover how businesses are adapting to economic changes by rethinking their marketing teams. Learn how partnering with specialized agencies can drive growth, enhance brand value, and achieve objectives with a leaner in-house team. Is your marketing strategy ready for the future?
- How to Target Your Content for Best ImpactUnlock the secrets of efficient content strategy with our latest article. Drawing an unlikely parallel between hunting techniques and content creation, we delve into topics such as resource use, content multiplication, optimal distribution, and audience targeting. Learn how to focus and spread your content like a hunter with buckshot or birdshot.
- Video Podcast Repurposing and Podcast Promotion StrategiesHarnessing the power of a video podcast for effective podcast promotion is a strategy businesses need to enhance their digital presence.