We’re back with another value-packed conversation around content! Content vs Commercial, what has happened that Content is taking over Commercials. How has the consumer attitude changed in regards to being “sold” to? What do Commercials need to learn from Content creators? It’s all in this show that you don’t want to miss if you are interested in attracting new business with your content.
In this episode, we talked about three things about Content vs Commercial:
- Sale, sale, sale is dead, dead, dead.
- What is commercial today?
- How storytelling has changed the game?
View the full list of episodes list here.
- Itunes – Listen and Subscribe Here
- iHeart Radio – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Google Play – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Stitcher – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Spotify – Listen and Subscribe Here
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
#Content #ContentMonsta #BeContent #SocialMedia #ContentMarketing #Podcast
- Dharmesh Shah and Rand Fishkin Go Head-to-Head in a Bet on the Future of Web3Rand Fishkin delves into the challenges of finding specific problems that Web3 addresses and questions whether it is a creative solution in search of a problem.
- Experts Who Helped “Up” My Marketing GameIn Season 3 of The Business of Marketing Podcast, my listeners and I had the privilege of learning from renowned marketing professionals who generously shared their knowledge and experience.
- Record Customers and Employees Remotely for Video ContentWith cloud-based tools and the expertise of our video producers, we can record video remotely with the quality previously only captured with an in-person video crew.