We’re back with another value-packed conversation around content! Content vs Commercial, what has happened that Content is taking over Commercials. How has the consumer attitude changed in regards to being “sold” to? What do Commercials need to learn from Content creators? It’s all in this show that you don’t want to miss if you are interested in attracting new business with your content.
In this episode, we talked about three things about Content vs Commercial:
- Sale, sale, sale is dead, dead, dead.
- What is commercial today?
- How storytelling has changed the game?
View the full list of episodes list here.
- Itunes – Listen and Subscribe Here
- iHeart Radio – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Google Play – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Stitcher – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Spotify – Listen and Subscribe Here
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
#Content #ContentMonsta #BeContent #SocialMedia #ContentMarketing #Podcast
- Talking Head Videos in Your Marketing StrategyIn the ever-evolving landscape of digital marketing, the incorporation of talking head videos stands out as a pivotal strategy for businesses aiming to elevate their content marketing efforts. With a focus on showcasing company experts, customer testimonials, and executives, talking head videos offer a compelling, personable approach that can significantly enhance your marketing narrative. Talking …
- Conversational Content Creates Authenticity for Your BrandEmbracing Conversational Content for Unparalleled Authenticity With AI-generated content quickly filling up digital spaces, standing out requires more than just volume; it demands uniqueness and authenticity. That’s where conversational content, like videos and podcasts, truly shines. Beyond traditional content creation; conversational content is about sharing experiences among experts and discussing their expertise. Let’s explore why …
- The Use of Talking Head Videos in BusinessAuthenticity in business content is valuable and is the currency of successful customer engagement. Talking head videos stand out as a potent tool for genuine communication. However, a common hurdle for many businesses is the perception that these videos are expensive and complex to produce. This is a myth that needs debunking. The reality is, …