Lee and Dontaye discuss things to consider when pushing the line on content. We cover today’s content environment and when you may want to go “too far”. Is there a limit? This episode will help you understand when and where it is ok to push buttons and seek your audience’s limit.
Subscribe to the show to stay on top of Content creation.
View the full list of episodes list here.
- Itunes – Listen and Subscribe Here
- iHeart Radio – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Google Play – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Stitcher – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Spotify – Listen and Subscribe Here
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
#Content #ContentMonsta #BeContent #SocialMedia #ContentMarketing #Podcast
- Using Customer Data To Guide Go-To-Market and Content Strategy with Chris WallaceChris Wallace and I talk about the parallels between marketing and customer experience, Chris’s brand consultancy agency – InnerView Group, how marketers should use data to guide their go-to-market strategies, and the value and effects of internal marketing and branding.
- International Marketing From an African Perspective with Mark KaigwaMark Kaigwa and I chat about digital marketing in Africa compared to the global perspective, Mark’s strategy and storytelling consultancy – Nendo, how marketers can drive their digital initiatives, and what marketing trends we need to focus on in 2022.
- Pros of Niche Marketing and Communicating Clearly to Your Audience with Ahava LeibtagAhava Leibtag and I talk about the advantages and disadvantages of hiring a specialized marketing agency, Ahava’s content marketing consultancy – Aha Media Group, content marketing, the importance of repurposing content, and podcasting.