Listen and Follow
In this episode, A. Lee Judge and Bernie Borges, Vice President of Global Content Marketing for iQor, discuss the effective podcast formats for brands and individuals. They cover various topics like recruiting the right guests, effective interviewing techniques, promoting a podcast, and leveraging it for B2B business development.
Bernie shares his experience hosting two different podcasts, while Lee provides tips to improve the reach and engagement of a podcast. They also talk about editing approaches to maintain a natural conversation flow while avoiding long breaks, and the importance of subscription and website promotion for maximum engagement.
- Tips to improve podcast reach and audience engagement
- Benefits of networking with other podcasters
- Editing techniques for podcast spacing
- Podcast formats and effective interviewing techniques
- Platforms for advertising podcasts and turning guests into prospective clients
- Editing content and the importance of a website for SEO
- Subscription for a podcast and distinguishing solo shows, interview-style podcasts, and narrative format
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Embracing Conversational Content for Unparalleled Authenticity With AI-generated content quickly filling up digital spaces, standing out requires more than just volume; it demands uniqueness and authenticity. That’s where conversational content,