Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
The fun part is that Google runs the world and keeps us on our toes with attempts to satisfy the algorithms and to get our web efforts to reach the masses.
My guest this episode has consulted for various enterprises and well-known brands for over 10 years, while playing key roles within multiple agencies and solution providers in the inbound marketing industry.
I want to ask you about 3 specific areas of SEO today Steve.
1. First Let’s start with Local SEO vs MultiLocation vs “no particular location”
- How does an SEO strategy differ between Local SEO and Multi-location SEO?
- What about SEO for services like products and web services where company location doesn’t matter?
In regard to developers. A good developer understands how to optimize for Google’s constant changes.
- Can you give us an overview of the most frequent challenges recent updates have posed for most websites?
- Are all CDNs created equal? What do we look for when choosing a CDN?
Too often we look at SEO from an aspect of just “Words” on a page. We’ve discussed how the website development has an impact.
- How can we optimize Video and Audio to drive the SEO of our websites?
- How has Google changed in regard to its ranking of podcast and video content?
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Neal Schaffer and I discuss the meaning of a Fractional CMO, the difference between social and digital marketing, and the lessons CMO’s need to learn to run a better marketing organization.
Kathy Klotz-Guest and I talk about how to “Keep It Human”, get past “Business Boring” and begin creating engaging content.
Guy Kawasaki and I talk about launching businesses, disruptive technologies, and how to land dream guests on your podcast.