One of the pillars of Social Selling is having great content to share for the engagement with your customers and prospects. In this episode, we talk about how you can create (and when to use) good content in your sales and marketing strategy.
We address the topics of:
- What is Social Selling?
- How to Sell by not Selling
- When to “Give” and when to “Ask” for the sell
View full episode list HERE
- Itunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-business-of-content/id1392667369
- Google Play – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/gpm
- Spotify – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/spotify
- RSS Feed – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/rss
- Using Customer Data To Guide Go-To-Market and Content Strategy with Chris WallaceChris Wallace and I talk about the parallels between marketing and customer experience, Chris’s brand consultancy agency – InnerView Group, how marketers should use data to guide their go-to-market strategies, and the value and effects of internal marketing and branding.
- International Marketing From an African Perspective with Mark KaigwaMark Kaigwa and I chat about digital marketing in Africa compared to the global perspective, Mark’s strategy and storytelling consultancy – Nendo, how marketers can drive their digital initiatives, and what marketing trends we need to focus on in 2022.
- Pros of Niche Marketing and Communicating Clearly to Your Audience with Ahava LeibtagAhava Leibtag and I talk about the advantages and disadvantages of hiring a specialized marketing agency, Ahava’s content marketing consultancy – Aha Media Group, content marketing, the importance of repurposing content, and podcasting.