One of the pillars of Social Selling is having great content to share for the engagement with your customers and prospects. In this episode, we talk about how you can create (and when to use) good content in your sales and marketing strategy.
We address the topics of:
- What is Social Selling?
- How to Sell by not Selling
- When to “Give” and when to “Ask” for the sell
View full episode list HERE
- Itunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-business-of-content/id1392667369
- Google Play – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/gpm
- Spotify – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/spotify
- RSS Feed – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/rss
- Dharmesh Shah and Rand Fishkin Go Head-to-Head in a Bet on the Future of Web3Rand Fishkin delves into the challenges of finding specific problems that Web3 addresses and questions whether it is a creative solution in search of a problem.
- Experts Who Helped “Up” My Marketing GameIn Season 3 of The Business of Marketing Podcast, my listeners and I had the privilege of learning from renowned marketing professionals who generously shared their knowledge and experience.
- Record Customers and Employees Remotely for Video ContentWith cloud-based tools and the expertise of our video producers, we can record video remotely with the quality previously only captured with an in-person video crew.