One of the pillars of Social Selling is having great content to share for the engagement with your customers and prospects. In this episode, we talk about how you can create (and when to use) good content in your sales and marketing strategy.
We address the topics of:
- What is Social Selling?
- How to Sell by not Selling
- When to “Give” and when to “Ask” for the sell
View full episode list HERE
- Itunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-business-of-content/id1392667369
- Google Play – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/gpm
- Spotify – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/spotify
- RSS Feed – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/rss
- SEO for Content, Media, and Web Development with Steve WiidemanKnown to many as “SEO Steve” this Digital Marketer, is also a Multi-Location SEO Expert, an Adjunct Professor, and Author, Steve Wiideman joins the podcast this episode. Steve shares his expertise on all things SEO.
- Best Podcast Microphones for 2022 – Our PicksMicrophones for podcasting and for home office can be difficult to choose. The article will help you understand how to choose the best microphone for your podcast or home studio.
- How to Use Podcasts in Your ABM Content Strategy – Account Based PodcastingAccount-Based Podcasting is an additional level that advanced marketers are embracing. With podcasts gaining popularity with business-minded individuals, implementing them into your B2B marketing campaign can be highly beneficial.