One of the pillars of Social Selling is having great content to share for the engagement with your customers and prospects. In this episode, we talk about how you can create (and when to use) good content in your sales and marketing strategy.
We address the topics of:
- What is Social Selling?
- How to Sell by not Selling
- When to “Give” and when to “Ask” for the sell
View full episode list HERE
- Itunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-business-of-content/id1392667369
- Google Play – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/gpm
- Spotify – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/spotify
- RSS Feed – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/rss
- How Does a B2B Company Become a Media Company?Learn how to connect the idea of transforming into a media company with leadership goals in a manner that appeals to business executives.
- Content Marketing FAQWelcome to our Content Marketing FAQ section, where we answer the most commonly asked questions about content marketing.
- Is Content Marketing Just Written Content?Content marketing is shifting away from traditional written content to more dynamic forms like video and audio.