You’ve decided that your business needs content creation in their marketing strategy. How to Start Creating Content for Your Business? On this episode, Lee and Dontaye discuss how businesses can create unique content by simply doing what they do best!
The Business of Content podcast discusses how to use digital and social media to drive your business and personal brand. Hosted by A. Lee Judge, Digital Marketing Consultant and founder of ContentMonsta digital media agency along with Dontaye Carter, PR Strategist and founder of Carter Media.
View full episode list HERE
- Itunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-business-of-content/id1392667369?mt=2
- Google Play – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/gpm
- Spotify – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/spotify
- RSS Feed – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/rss
- Digital Marketing Maturity and the Fractional CMO with Neal SchafferNeal Schaffer and I discuss the meaning of a Fractional CMO, the difference between social and digital marketing, and the lessons CMO’s need to learn to run a better marketing organization.
- How Businesses Can Stop Being Boring with Kathy Klotz-GuestKathy Klotz-Guest and I talk about how to “Keep It Human”, get past “Business Boring” and begin creating engaging content.
- Guy Kawasaki – The Remarkable Marketer and Chief EvangelistGuy Kawasaki and I talk about launching businesses, disruptive technologies, and how to land dream guests on your podcast.