You’ve decided that your business needs content creation in their marketing strategy. How to Start Creating Content for Your Business? On this episode, Lee and Dontaye discuss how businesses can create unique content by simply doing what they do best!
The Business of Content podcast discusses how to use digital and social media to drive your business and personal brand. Hosted by A. Lee Judge, Digital Marketing Consultant and founder of ContentMonsta digital media agency along with Dontaye Carter, PR Strategist and founder of Carter Media.
View full episode list HERE
- Itunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-business-of-content/id1392667369?mt=2
- Google Play – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/gpm
- Spotify – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/spotify
- RSS Feed – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/rss
- Podcast Strategy Tips You Should Never MissProducing a podcast is only one part of your overall podcast strategy. The most important question that you should ask as a podcaster, especially if your podcast is tied to your business, is…“What actions do you want your podcast listeners to take when they find your podcast?”
- Public Relations vs Digital Marketing with Gini DietrichGini Dietrich and I dive into both Marketing and PR to discuss the intersections of the two and if they are perhaps growing into the same thing in the modern digital world, Gini’s role and expertise as the Founder, CEO, and author of Spin Sucks – a digital marketing agency and book, her creation of the PESO model, digital media, and more.
- Developing a Growth Marketing Strategy with Darrell EvansDarrell Evans and I discuss the concept of “full-service” marketing agencies, Darrell’s role and expertise as the Co-Founder and CEO of Yokel Local – a digital marketing agency, growth marketing as a service niche, internet marketing, and more.