You’ve decided that your business needs content creation in their marketing strategy. How to Start Creating Content for Your Business? On this episode, Lee and Dontaye discuss how businesses can create unique content by simply doing what they do best!
The Business of Content podcast discusses how to use digital and social media to drive your business and personal brand. Hosted by A. Lee Judge, Digital Marketing Consultant and founder of ContentMonsta digital media agency along with Dontaye Carter, PR Strategist and founder of Carter Media.
View full episode list HERE
- Itunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-business-of-content/id1392667369?mt=2
- Google Play – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/gpm
- Spotify – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/spotify
- RSS Feed – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/rss
- Using Customer Data To Guide Go-To-Market and Content Strategy with Chris WallaceChris Wallace and I talk about the parallels between marketing and customer experience, Chris’s brand consultancy agency – InnerView Group, how marketers should use data to guide their go-to-market strategies, and the value and effects of internal marketing and branding.
- International Marketing From an African Perspective with Mark KaigwaMark Kaigwa and I chat about digital marketing in Africa compared to the global perspective, Mark’s strategy and storytelling consultancy – Nendo, how marketers can drive their digital initiatives, and what marketing trends we need to focus on in 2022.
- Pros of Niche Marketing and Communicating Clearly to Your Audience with Ahava LeibtagAhava Leibtag and I talk about the advantages and disadvantages of hiring a specialized marketing agency, Ahava’s content marketing consultancy – Aha Media Group, content marketing, the importance of repurposing content, and podcasting.