You’ve decided that your business needs content creation in their marketing strategy. How to Start Creating Content for Your Business? On this episode, Lee and Dontaye discuss how businesses can create unique content by simply doing what they do best!
The Business of Content podcast discusses how to use digital and social media to drive your business and personal brand. Hosted by A. Lee Judge, Digital Marketing Consultant and founder of ContentMonsta digital media agency along with Dontaye Carter, PR Strategist and founder of Carter Media.
View full episode list HERE
- Itunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-business-of-content/id1392667369?mt=2
- Google Play – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/gpm
- Spotify – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/spotify
- RSS Feed – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/rss
- How Does a B2B Company Become a Media Company?Learn how to connect the idea of transforming into a media company with leadership goals in a manner that appeals to business executives.
- Content Marketing FAQWelcome to our Content Marketing FAQ section, where we answer the most commonly asked questions about content marketing.
- Is Content Marketing Just Written Content?Content marketing is shifting away from traditional written content to more dynamic forms like video and audio.