This episode discusses how the best businesses tell their stories and how your business story can be developed. Every business has a story, but how well do you tell yours? A story is at the root of the best content.
How can a business develop their story? In this episode, we will discuss the topics of:
- Unique aspects of Business Content
- How Businesses Can Be Social
- How frequently should you post?
- Which types of content work best for businesses?
View full episode list HERE
- Itunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-business-of-content/id1392667369
- Google Play – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/gpm
- Spotify – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/spotify
- RSS Feed – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/rss
- Talking Head Videos in Your Marketing StrategyIn the ever-evolving landscape of digital marketing, the incorporation of talking head videos stands out as a pivotal strategy for businesses aiming to elevate their content marketing efforts. With a focus on showcasing company experts, customer testimonials, and executives, talking head videos offer a compelling, personable approach that can significantly enhance your marketing narrative. Talking …
- Conversational Content Creates Authenticity for Your BrandEmbracing Conversational Content for Unparalleled Authenticity With AI-generated content quickly filling up digital spaces, standing out requires more than just volume; it demands uniqueness and authenticity. That’s where conversational content, like videos and podcasts, truly shines. Beyond traditional content creation; conversational content is about sharing experiences among experts and discussing their expertise. Let’s explore why …
- The Use of Talking Head Videos in BusinessAuthenticity in business content is valuable and is the currency of successful customer engagement. Talking head videos stand out as a potent tool for genuine communication. However, a common hurdle for many businesses is the perception that these videos are expensive and complex to produce. This is a myth that needs debunking. The reality is, …