On this episode, we welcome Ellaway Amiker to the Marketing Mastermind. We talk about providing content for Marketing and Sales funnels. We discuss the importance of knowing what content to provide when, and we identify some of the gaps that Marketers need to look out for in the process.
- Itunes – Listen and Subscribe Here
- iHeart Radio – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Google Play – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Stitcher – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Spotify – Listen and Subscribe Here
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
#Content #ContentMonsta #BeContent #SocialMedia #ContentMarketing #Podcast
- Podcast Strategy Tips You Should Never MissProducing a podcast is only one part of your overall podcast strategy. The most important question that you should ask as a podcaster, especially if your podcast is tied to your business, is…“What actions do you want your podcast listeners to take when they find your podcast?”
- Public Relations vs Digital Marketing with Gini DietrichGini Dietrich and I dive into both Marketing and PR to discuss the intersections of the two and if they are perhaps growing into the same thing in the modern digital world, Gini’s role and expertise as the Founder, CEO, and author of Spin Sucks – a digital marketing agency and book, her creation of the PESO model, digital media, and more.
- Developing a Growth Marketing Strategy with Darrell EvansDarrell Evans and I discuss the concept of “full-service” marketing agencies, Darrell’s role and expertise as the Co-Founder and CEO of Yokel Local – a digital marketing agency, growth marketing as a service niche, internet marketing, and more.