Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
Melanie Deziel joins the podcast as we discuss topics such as:
- How do you become a Marketer today?
- The Content Fuel Framework – Melanie’s book on content creation.
- How do you add “Story” to a Product
- How does a company create genuine content when addressing topics that audiences are sensitive to – such as diversity and inclusion, being Green, and other culture-related initiatives.
- Talking to the C-Suite on creating responsible marketing both externally and internally.
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Producing a podcast is only one part of your overall podcast strategy. The most important question that you should ask as a podcaster, especially if your podcast is tied to your business, is…“What actions do you want your podcast listeners to take when they find your podcast?”
Gini Dietrich and I dive into both Marketing and PR to discuss the intersections of the two and if they are perhaps growing into the same thing in the modern digital world, Gini’s role and expertise as the Founder, CEO, and author of Spin Sucks – a digital marketing agency and book, her creation of the PESO model, digital media, and more.
Darrell Evans and I discuss the concept of “full-service” marketing agencies, Darrell’s role and expertise as the Co-Founder and CEO of Yokel Local – a digital marketing agency, growth marketing as a service niche, internet marketing, and more.