Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
Melanie Deziel joins the podcast as we discuss topics such as:
- How do you become a Marketer today?
- The Content Fuel Framework – Melanie’s book on content creation.
- How do you add “Story” to a Product
- How does a company create genuine content when addressing topics that audiences are sensitive to – such as diversity and inclusion, being Green, and other culture-related initiatives.
- Talking to the C-Suite on creating responsible marketing both externally and internally.
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Chris Wallace and I talk about the parallels between marketing and customer experience, Chris’s brand consultancy agency – InnerView Group, how marketers should use data to guide their go-to-market strategies, and the value and effects of internal marketing and branding.
Mark Kaigwa and I chat about digital marketing in Africa compared to the global perspective, Mark’s strategy and storytelling consultancy – Nendo, how marketers can drive their digital initiatives, and what marketing trends we need to focus on in 2022.
Ahava Leibtag and I talk about the advantages and disadvantages of hiring a specialized marketing agency, Ahava’s content marketing consultancy – Aha Media Group, content marketing, the importance of repurposing content, and podcasting.