Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
Melanie Deziel joins the podcast as we discuss topics such as:
- How do you become a Marketer today?
- The Content Fuel Framework – Melanie’s book on content creation.
- How do you add “Story” to a Product
- How does a company create genuine content when addressing topics that audiences are sensitive to – such as diversity and inclusion, being Green, and other culture-related initiatives.
- Talking to the C-Suite on creating responsible marketing both externally and internally.
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Neal Schaffer and I discuss the meaning of a Fractional CMO, the difference between social and digital marketing, and the lessons CMO’s need to learn to run a better marketing organization.
Kathy Klotz-Guest and I talk about how to “Keep It Human”, get past “Business Boring” and begin creating engaging content.
Guy Kawasaki and I talk about launching businesses, disruptive technologies, and how to land dream guests on your podcast.