Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
He is a best-selling author & keynote speaker. He’s built and sold a digital marketing agency, produced for NBC, and worked for The Muppets. Today, Andrew Davis teaches business leaders how to grow their businesses, transform their cities, and leave their legacy.
- In molding the customer experience, what is Marketing’s responsibility?
- How can people with Customer Experience responsibilities help to improve a company’s marketing?
- Drew talks about the content that he creates. It’s full of value, and I advise any business person to follow your YouTube channel. Beyond providing tons of valuable marketing education, Drew tells us his philosophy on creating content and how he uses content that he creates.
- I ask Drew about his strong Personal Brand. Was that intentional? What are some of his tactics to build that brand.
- When you create content, whether it’s a book or a YouTube video, do you measure the content success based on the amount of consumption (views), the inbound connection, or something else?
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Neal Schaffer and I discuss the meaning of a Fractional CMO, the difference between social and digital marketing, and the lessons CMO’s need to learn to run a better marketing organization.
Kathy Klotz-Guest and I talk about how to “Keep It Human”, get past “Business Boring” and begin creating engaging content.
Guy Kawasaki and I talk about launching businesses, disruptive technologies, and how to land dream guests on your podcast.