Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
Today’s guest is a go-to guy when you want to dig into the analytics of marketing.
- He is the Co-Founder and Chief Data Scientist at TrustInsights.ai, a marketing analytics consulting firm.
- He is a keynote speaker who’s been on stage for companies such as IBM, Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot, and more.
- An expert on digital marketing, marketing technology, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Most of all he bridges the gap between marketing and technology.
- If you could get one big thing off of your chest that you wish you could get every marketer today to understand about data, what would it be?
- I work with a large organization on their marketing operations. Two of the hottest topics right now are 1) Changes in Google Analytics and 2) Changes in third party cookie tracking. Regarding cookies, while the first wave of hype has already hit, there is still a lot of work to be done. How will organizations with multiple domains, analytics platforms, and marketing automation platforms be affected by the changes in 3rd party cookie tracking?
- As in Inbound marketer, I operate websites where we aren’t so concerned about 3rd party tracking. In fact, we’ve pulled many pixels like Facebook, LinkedIn, and other advertising pixels from our site. Is that a mistake?
- The other big topic is Google Analytics Version 4. How pressing is that we let go of version 3 and upgrade?
- I’ve just become aware of your podcast and I see that you have had a very successful run. 100 episodes so far! Tell us about it.
- What has been the key to your podcast’s longevity?
- How has the podcast affected your business or personal brand?
- Let’s talk about your book, A.I. for Marketers.
- Do you agree that there are some marketing activities that must be done even when they cannot be measured?
- How do you answer a business leader when they ask for numbers that don’t exist?
- Tell us about all things Christopher. Your book, your podcast, and where people can connect with you.
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Discover how businesses are adapting to economic changes by rethinking their marketing teams. Learn how partnering with specialized agencies can drive growth, enhance brand value, and achieve objectives with a leaner in-house team. Is your marketing strategy ready for the future?
Unlock the secrets of efficient content strategy with our latest article. Drawing an unlikely parallel between hunting techniques and content creation, we delve into topics such as resource use, content multiplication, optimal distribution, and audience targeting. Learn how to focus and spread your content like a hunter with buckshot or birdshot.
Harnessing the power of a video podcast for effective podcast promotion is a strategy businesses need to enhance their digital presence.