Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
Today’s guest is a go-to guy when you want to dig into the analytics of marketing.
- He is the Co-Founder and Chief Data Scientist at TrustInsights.ai, a marketing analytics consulting firm.
- He is a keynote speaker who’s been on stage for companies such as IBM, Marketo, Salesforce, Hubspot, and more.
- An expert on digital marketing, marketing technology, and Artificial Intelligence.
- Most of all he bridges the gap between marketing and technology.
- If you could get one big thing off of your chest that you wish you could get every marketer today to understand about data, what would it be?
- I work with a large organization on their marketing operations. Two of the hottest topics right now are 1) Changes in Google Analytics and 2) Changes in third party cookie tracking. Regarding cookies, while the first wave of hype has already hit, there is still a lot of work to be done. How will organizations with multiple domains, analytics platforms, and marketing automation platforms be affected by the changes in 3rd party cookie tracking?
- As in Inbound marketer, I operate websites where we aren’t so concerned about 3rd party tracking. In fact, we’ve pulled many pixels like Facebook, LinkedIn, and other advertising pixels from our site. Is that a mistake?
- The other big topic is Google Analytics Version 4. How pressing is that we let go of version 3 and upgrade?
- I’ve just become aware of your podcast and I see that you have had a very successful run. 100 episodes so far! Tell us about it.
- What has been the key to your podcast’s longevity?
- How has the podcast affected your business or personal brand?
- Let’s talk about your book, A.I. for Marketers.
- Do you agree that there are some marketing activities that must be done even when they cannot be measured?
- How do you answer a business leader when they ask for numbers that don’t exist?
- Tell us about all things Christopher. Your book, your podcast, and where people can connect with you.
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Chris Wallace and I talk about the parallels between marketing and customer experience, Chris’s brand consultancy agency – InnerView Group, how marketers should use data to guide their go-to-market strategies, and the value and effects of internal marketing and branding.
Mark Kaigwa and I chat about digital marketing in Africa compared to the global perspective, Mark’s strategy and storytelling consultancy – Nendo, how marketers can drive their digital initiatives, and what marketing trends we need to focus on in 2022.
Ahava Leibtag and I talk about the advantages and disadvantages of hiring a specialized marketing agency, Ahava’s content marketing consultancy – Aha Media Group, content marketing, the importance of repurposing content, and podcasting.