Do you need to add a private podcast feed to your podcast app? Once you have the URL, follow these steps in your specific app.
Depending on the app, this may be considered a “Subscription” or a “Follow”
- Tap the Library button.
- Tap Edit (•••) in the upper-right corner.
- Tap Add a Show by URL.
- Paste the URL into the Podcast URL field.
- Tap Follow.
- Go to the Activity page in the app.
- Click Subscriptions from the menu on the top of the screen.
- Tap the three dots on the top right of the screen.
- Click Add by RSS Feed. Paste the URL and click Subscribe.
- Pocket Casts lets you paste a URL right into the Search field in its Discover view.
- Tap the Discover icon.
- In the Search field, paste the URL.
- Tap the Search button.
- Tap the podcast that appears.
- Tap Subscribe.
- Open the Downcast app on your preferred device.
- Tap “Add” in the bottom bar.
- Tap the option to “Add Podcast Manually”.
- In the “Feed” field, enter the subscription URL listed in the Audio Issues section of your account.
- Tap “Subscribe” in the top right corner.
- Click the “+” symbol in the upper-right hand corner.
- Click “Add URL” in the upper-right-hand corner.
- Paste in the podcast’s RSS feed.