Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
Ahava gives additional insight into the advantages and disadvantages of hiring a specialized marketing agency, content strategy, content marketing, digital communications, and podcasting.
- What is the story behind your choice to focus on a particular industry?
- From the standpoint of a marketer looking to hire an agency for content marketing, what are some of the advantages and disadvantages of hiring a specialized marketing agency?
- When an organization needs to “start” with written content, what are your tips on guiding their marketing agency to produce text in a voice that represents their expertise?
- What are your thoughts on how Marketers should be considering video as a part of their marketing mix?
- What about Podcasts? Is this something that all marketers should be considering, or do you think there are cases where podcasting might not be ideal?
- What advice would you give marketers who struggle with creating great content, when at the same time they are in a very regulated industry?
- Tell us your latest thoughts on how marketers can optimize the repurposing of their new or existing content.
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Producing a podcast is only one part of your overall podcast strategy. The most important question that you should ask as a podcaster, especially if your podcast is tied to your business, is…“What actions do you want your podcast listeners to take when they find your podcast?”
Gini Dietrich and I dive into both Marketing and PR to discuss the intersections of the two and if they are perhaps growing into the same thing in the modern digital world, Gini’s role and expertise as the Founder, CEO, and author of Spin Sucks – a digital marketing agency and book, her creation of the PESO model, digital media, and more.
Darrell Evans and I discuss the concept of “full-service” marketing agencies, Darrell’s role and expertise as the Co-Founder and CEO of Yokel Local – a digital marketing agency, growth marketing as a service niche, internet marketing, and more.