Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
In this episode Zontee Hou and A. Lee Judge discuss B2B marketing and how businesses are figuring out how to implement B2B video into their marketing strategy.
Zontee also gives additional insight into B2B marketing through her years of experience as the founder of Brooklyn-based digital marketing agency Media Volery, head of strategy for Jay Baer’s Convince & Convert, and a professor in the graduate programs at Columbia University and the City College of New York.
- Between lecturing, leading strategy at Convince-&-Convert, and operating your agency – how do you do it all?
- Do you think B2B has caught up on the idea of video? And what do you think still holds some companies back?
- For those companies that are getting video right, who within those organizations tend to be the drivers behind the organization doing more video?
- With your experience in podcasting, do you think businesses that are not podcasting are missing an opportunity to reach an audience – OR – is it just another channel to consider?
- If a marketer wants to create data-driven content to attract customer engagement, where are some of the places they should start?
- What are some of the types of data that work best in content to drive content downloads and backlinks?
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.