Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
Sangram Vajre and Lee chat about sales and marketing alignment, Sangram’s MOVE framework, and how organizations should facilitate their Go-To-Market strategy. Plus other insights into the realm of the Business of Marketing.
Sangram Vajre shares his expertise on B2B Marketing, Startup Culture, Marketing Technology, and Sales & Marketing Alignment.
- Can you give us a brief journey of some of the notable ventures and communities that you have created?
- Tell us about MOVE and the go-to-market podcast.
- About the name of the show and the MOVE framework, what does the acronym MOVE represent?
- Would you ever consider starting a service business? And If so, could you apply MOVE to a service business?
- Do you agree and maybe see additional forces that are helping in the crusade to align Sales and Marketing?
- What would you say are some of the biggest forces working against Sales and Marketing alignment?
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Producing a podcast is only one part of your overall podcast strategy. The most important question that you should ask as a podcaster, especially if your podcast is tied to your business, is…“What actions do you want your podcast listeners to take when they find your podcast?”
Gini Dietrich and I dive into both Marketing and PR to discuss the intersections of the two and if they are perhaps growing into the same thing in the modern digital world, Gini’s role and expertise as the Founder, CEO, and author of Spin Sucks – a digital marketing agency and book, her creation of the PESO model, digital media, and more.
Darrell Evans and I discuss the concept of “full-service” marketing agencies, Darrell’s role and expertise as the Co-Founder and CEO of Yokel Local – a digital marketing agency, growth marketing as a service niche, internet marketing, and more.