Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
Sangram Vajre and Lee chat about sales and marketing alignment, Sangram’s MOVE framework, and how organizations should facilitate their Go-To-Market strategy. Plus other insights into the realm of the Business of Marketing.
Sangram Vajre shares his expertise on B2B Marketing, Startup Culture, Marketing Technology, and Sales & Marketing Alignment.
- Can you give us a brief journey of some of the notable ventures and communities that you have created?
- Tell us about MOVE and the go-to-market podcast.
- About the name of the show and the MOVE framework, what does the acronym MOVE represent?
- Would you ever consider starting a service business? And If so, could you apply MOVE to a service business?
- Do you agree and maybe see additional forces that are helping in the crusade to align Sales and Marketing?
- What would you say are some of the biggest forces working against Sales and Marketing alignment?
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Chris Wallace and I talk about the parallels between marketing and customer experience, Chris’s brand consultancy agency – InnerView Group, how marketers should use data to guide their go-to-market strategies, and the value and effects of internal marketing and branding.
Mark Kaigwa and I chat about digital marketing in Africa compared to the global perspective, Mark’s strategy and storytelling consultancy – Nendo, how marketers can drive their digital initiatives, and what marketing trends we need to focus on in 2022.
Ahava Leibtag and I talk about the advantages and disadvantages of hiring a specialized marketing agency, Ahava’s content marketing consultancy – Aha Media Group, content marketing, the importance of repurposing content, and podcasting.