This authority-packed episode about Video Content features Britta Schellenberg, VP of Brand Marketing at Brightcove, a leading pioneer in the world of SaaS online video platforms. Britta takes us through methods of targeting video content to the appropriate stage of the sales cycle. She gives specific examples and tips of what types of video go where, when, and to whom. Also how Salespeople can get into the game and use video as well.
We discuss video usage at the stages of:
View the full list of episodes list here.
- Itunes – Listen and Subscribe Here
- iHeart Radio – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Google Play – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Stitcher – Listen and Subscribe Here
- Spotify – Listen and Subscribe Here
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
#Content #ContentMonsta #BeContent #SocialMedia #ContentMarketing #Podcast
- Podcast Strategy Tips You Should Never MissProducing a podcast is only one part of your overall podcast strategy. The most important question that you should ask as a podcaster, especially if your podcast is tied to your business, is…“What actions do you want your podcast listeners to take when they find your podcast?”
- Public Relations vs Digital Marketing with Gini DietrichGini Dietrich and I dive into both Marketing and PR to discuss the intersections of the two and if they are perhaps growing into the same thing in the modern digital world, Gini’s role and expertise as the Founder, CEO, and author of Spin Sucks – a digital marketing agency and book, her creation of the PESO model, digital media, and more.
- Developing a Growth Marketing Strategy with Darrell EvansDarrell Evans and I discuss the concept of “full-service” marketing agencies, Darrell’s role and expertise as the Co-Founder and CEO of Yokel Local – a digital marketing agency, growth marketing as a service niche, internet marketing, and more.