This show dropped some gems! What is the best social platform for your business?
We talk about how to figure out which platform to go “all-in” on for your business. Also, we discuss the keys to knowing what type of content you should work at creating.
We cover these key points and more:
- How your natural talents predict your best platform.
- Examine your natural talents What kind of resources do you need?
- Examine your resources (people, facilities, time, their skills)
- How the type of business you do can determine the best platform.
- Where is your audience (B2B, B2C, primary and secondary)
View full episode list HERE
- Itunes – https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-business-of-content/id1392667369
- Google Play – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/gpm
- Spotify – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/spotify
- RSS Feed – https://thebusinessofcontent.libsyn.com/rss
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
#Content #ContentMonsta #BeContent #SocialMedia #ContentMarketing #Podcast
- How Does a B2B Company Become a Media Company?Learn how to connect the idea of transforming into a media company with leadership goals in a manner that appeals to business executives.
- Content Marketing FAQWelcome to our Content Marketing FAQ section, where we answer the most commonly asked questions about content marketing.
- Is Content Marketing Just Written Content?Content marketing is shifting away from traditional written content to more dynamic forms like video and audio.