Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
How does Seth Godin express thoughts with such confidence that they become quotable?
In this episode of the Business of Marketing podcast, Seth Godin and I talk about delivering thoughts with confidence, the definition of marketing, and some of the things that marketers might be getting wrong today.
- Aside from the tremendous amount of content from you or about you on the web, I want to know, how does Seth Godin describe himself?
- Seth, I believe that you have a different view of how to define marketing than most, so tell us how you define it and some of the flaws in how others define it.
- What are some of the ways that organizations might miss the mark on their targeting?
- I want to understand your thoughts behind coming up with a concept or idea, and then standing behind that idea until it’s one that your peers begin to quote and people begin to write about.
- How does one gain such confidence in your own thoughts that you are able to deliver those thoughts as something that is worth becoming a quotable?
- To do that, don’t you have to accept that many people may claim that you’re wrong or will simply disagree with you?
- What do you say to creative people who may be holding back on their full potential because they are taking a safer route?
- Is that anything like what this idea addresses?
- What can you share with us about the impact that focus and intention can have?
- Do you think ground-breaking ideas and leaps of business growth ever come from analyzing what has already happened?
- So why podcasting and what is your intention behind the Akimbo podcast?
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Discover how businesses are adapting to economic changes by rethinking their marketing teams. Learn how partnering with specialized agencies can drive growth, enhance brand value, and achieve objectives with a leaner in-house team. Is your marketing strategy ready for the future?
Unlock the secrets of efficient content strategy with our latest article. Drawing an unlikely parallel between hunting techniques and content creation, we delve into topics such as resource use, content multiplication, optimal distribution, and audience targeting. Learn how to focus and spread your content like a hunter with buckshot or birdshot.
Harnessing the power of a video podcast for effective podcast promotion is a strategy businesses need to enhance their digital presence.