Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
And within that, we have a social element. How do we inject our marketing into the conversations that our consumers have with each other?
As a writer, he helps professionals cultivate a deeper understanding of who they are and why they do the work they do — their values and purpose.
I discovered his solid advice to Marketing and Business Professionals through his articles on BusinessGrow.com and am delighted to welcome as a guest on the podcast – Keith Jennings!
Keith, you have an article on BusinessGrow.com that I really like. In that article – You say that “Businesses hire marketing to do a variety of jobs – such as brand awareness, lead generation, SEO, and more.
- Can you walk us through those jobs of Marketing beyond the FUNCTIONAL jobs that we are accustomed to marketing delivering?
- So, What are some other tips you can provide to help marketers and their execs – as well as marketers and their agencies better align their expectations?
- Please share your definition of Social Objects with us.
- How can Marketers create and utilize social objects for their brands? (Some examples?)
- So maybe we should define these systems of thinking for our audience first.
- How are marketers subject to System 1 and System 2 thinking and how can System one thinking be a mistake?
- As a Marketer, I’ve always operated by Steve Krug’s “Don’t Make Me Think” approach by not making the content consumer think more than they need to in order to receive a message. So in that light, does System 1 Thinking still have its place in Marketing?
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
This article shares several tips that you can implement to improve podcast recording in your home studio to get the best quality possible.