Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
But what exactly is a Digital Brand and who needs one. Just businesses? Individuals? Products even?
My guest this episode is a sought-after strategist, thought-leader, and influencer. He is the Founder & CEO at Digital Delane, a full-service digital agency, and the Founder of Digital Branding Institute.
He frequently delivers talks around the country advancing the practice of digital branding.
He’s known for making complex digital branding strategies accessible as he speaks at marketing conferences including Digital Summit, Social Media Marketing World, Content Marketing World and more.
To help us gain clarity and learn more about Digital Branding, it’s my pleasure to welcome to the podcast, Juntae DeLane.
Juntae, we’ve crossed paths a few times while speaking at marketing events, probably before we even met each other. One of the topics of yours that I enjoy hearing your insights on is Digital Branding.
- What is your definition of a “Digital Brand”?
- How do you start the process of creating or mapping out a Digital Brand?
- If we already have a Digital Brand, what can we do to optimize our existing digital brand?
- Can you give us some common checklist items that you might find in each of these guides?
- Can you tell us about what it was like to develop the event?
- How did you attract top speakers
- How did you attract attendees?
- What were some of your goals in creating a great user experience?
In your session you are talking about Ways to Readjust Your Content Marketing Plans for 2022. Of course if you are talking about content marketing, I’m all ears.
- Tell us some of the adjustments you think marketers should make to their plans (and budgets) for 2022.
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Chris Wallace and I talk about the parallels between marketing and customer experience, Chris’s brand consultancy agency – InnerView Group, how marketers should use data to guide their go-to-market strategies, and the value and effects of internal marketing and branding.
Mark Kaigwa and I chat about digital marketing in Africa compared to the global perspective, Mark’s strategy and storytelling consultancy – Nendo, how marketers can drive their digital initiatives, and what marketing trends we need to focus on in 2022.
Ahava Leibtag and I talk about the advantages and disadvantages of hiring a specialized marketing agency, Ahava’s content marketing consultancy – Aha Media Group, content marketing, the importance of repurposing content, and podcasting.