Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
But what exactly is a Digital Brand and who needs one. Just businesses? Individuals? Products even?
My guest this episode is a sought-after strategist, thought-leader, and influencer. He is the Founder & CEO at Digital Delane, a full-service digital agency, and the Founder of Digital Branding Institute.
He frequently delivers talks around the country advancing the practice of digital branding.
He’s known for making complex digital branding strategies accessible as he speaks at marketing conferences including Digital Summit, Social Media Marketing World, Content Marketing World and more.
To help us gain clarity and learn more about Digital Branding, it’s my pleasure to welcome to the podcast, Juntae DeLane.
Juntae, we’ve crossed paths a few times while speaking at marketing events, probably before we even met each other. One of the topics of yours that I enjoy hearing your insights on is Digital Branding.
- What is your definition of a “Digital Brand”?
- How do you start the process of creating or mapping out a Digital Brand?
- If we already have a Digital Brand, what can we do to optimize our existing digital brand?
- Can you give us some common checklist items that you might find in each of these guides?
- Can you tell us about what it was like to develop the event?
- How did you attract top speakers
- How did you attract attendees?
- What were some of your goals in creating a great user experience?
In your session you are talking about Ways to Readjust Your Content Marketing Plans for 2022. Of course if you are talking about content marketing, I’m all ears.
- Tell us some of the adjustments you think marketers should make to their plans (and budgets) for 2022.
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Discover how businesses are adapting to economic changes by rethinking their marketing teams. Learn how partnering with specialized agencies can drive growth, enhance brand value, and achieve objectives with a leaner in-house team. Is your marketing strategy ready for the future?
Unlock the secrets of efficient content strategy with our latest article. Drawing an unlikely parallel between hunting techniques and content creation, we delve into topics such as resource use, content multiplication, optimal distribution, and audience targeting. Learn how to focus and spread your content like a hunter with buckshot or birdshot.
Harnessing the power of a video podcast for effective podcast promotion is a strategy businesses need to enhance their digital presence.