Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
In this episode, Chris Wallace and A. Lee Judge discuss the parallels (and even co-dependency) between marketing and customer experience.
Chris gives additional insight into branding, sales, marketing, and corporate leadership.
Chris also shares how companies can better align the strategies of the board room with the daily execution at the front lines.
- Can you give us your definition of the front line and how it relates to the customer experience and marketing?
- When a company is able to glean data from customer interactions, how can marketers use this data to guide their go-to-market strategies?
- What are some initial steps that an organization can do to help connect “those closest to the customer experience” to “those who make the business decisions”?
- In your experience, how can internal members of an organization contribute to brand lift by showing up “themselves” in the company’s branding and messaging?
- Share with us some of your experience with the value and effects of internal marketing and branding.
- I believe your team has some methodology in measuring alignment, so can you give some insight into how we can measure the sales and marketing gap and perhaps how we can begin to reduce that gap?
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Discover how businesses are adapting to economic changes by rethinking their marketing teams. Learn how partnering with specialized agencies can drive growth, enhance brand value, and achieve objectives with a leaner in-house team. Is your marketing strategy ready for the future?
Unlock the secrets of efficient content strategy with our latest article. Drawing an unlikely parallel between hunting techniques and content creation, we delve into topics such as resource use, content multiplication, optimal distribution, and audience targeting. Learn how to focus and spread your content like a hunter with buckshot or birdshot.
Harnessing the power of a video podcast for effective podcast promotion is a strategy businesses need to enhance their digital presence.