Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
Andy gives additional insight into web design vs web development, how to properly optimize a website, content marketing, and how educating his audience has translated into business value.
- How has your generosity in educating your audience translated into business value?
- From a content marketing and web development standpoint – what do you say when you see a website, that is still more “brochure” than “content”?
- Can you talk to us for a moment about the difference and perhaps some of the misunderstandings that some companies may have about the difference regarding web design and web development?
- From your very expert opinion Andy, which would you rather have a website that wins artistic design awards or a website that has a high conversion rate?
- What is your general response when you have a potential website client, who is clueless about how a website works from a technical or conversion standpoint, so they only ask about aesthetic features?
- If your site is effective in driving business, what is your approach to addressing Google if it says that our site is slow or not optimized properly?
- Andy, of all of the helpful articles that you’ve written, does any particular article stand out as the one that had an unusual amount of feedback, engagement, or impact?
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Darrell Evans and I discuss the concept of “full-service” marketing agencies, Darrell’s role and expertise as the Co-Founder and CEO of Yokel Local – a digital marketing agency, growth marketing as a service niche, internet marketing, and more.
Jennifer Griffin Smith and I chat about two marketers’ sayings, “Content is King” and “Every company should act like a media company”, the importance of video format content marketing, Jennifer’s role and expertise as the CMO of Brightcove – one of the world’s leading video platforms, levels of enterprise video platforms, and remote production.
Andy Crestodina and I talk about how to optimize a website, Andy’s conference – Content Jam, the difference between web design and web development, and content marketing in relation to web development.