Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
Ashley is the Vice President of Inprela Communications. In addition to finding innovative ways to showcase the exceptional work of her team, she drives strategy for influencer and content programs for mid-size and enterprise B2B clients.
Conversation points from this episode:
- Ashley, a recurring topic that I run into on this podcast is the idea that most great marketers did not set out to become marketers. So what is your story?
- I want to learn about B2B Influencers. Tell me your definition of a B2B Influencer and how it is perhaps different from the more common B2C influencer.
- Are brands doing a good job of utilizing B2B influencers?
- What are some of the reasons that brands partner with B2B influencers?
- What are some of the factors that a brand would look for in an influencer when considering partnering with them?
- Why do some influencer marketing attempts fail?
- A few years back, you gave some tips for incorporating influencer marketing into a corporate marketing strategy. What are some of those tips, and have any of these changed recently?
- I want to take a moment to thank you for including me in an article posted by Inprela – “8 make or break content marketing lessons from 2020” – In that article, you mentioned that before and during 2020, buyers began losing trust in brands. We all saw brands attempting to be more relatable and authentic by pivoting to topics like Inclusivity, Diversity, and Safety. I think that now, even that seems a bit insincere. What do you think?
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Producing a podcast is only one part of your overall podcast strategy. The most important question that you should ask as a podcaster, especially if your podcast is tied to your business, is…“What actions do you want your podcast listeners to take when they find your podcast?”
Gini Dietrich and I dive into both Marketing and PR to discuss the intersections of the two and if they are perhaps growing into the same thing in the modern digital world, Gini’s role and expertise as the Founder, CEO, and author of Spin Sucks – a digital marketing agency and book, her creation of the PESO model, digital media, and more.
Darrell Evans and I discuss the concept of “full-service” marketing agencies, Darrell’s role and expertise as the Co-Founder and CEO of Yokel Local – a digital marketing agency, growth marketing as a service niche, internet marketing, and more.