Listen and Follow
View the Recording Session
Ashley is the Vice President of Inprela Communications. In addition to finding innovative ways to showcase the exceptional work of her team, she drives strategy for influencer and content programs for mid-size and enterprise B2B clients.
Conversation points from this episode:
- Ashley, a recurring topic that I run into on this podcast is the idea that most great marketers did not set out to become marketers. So what is your story?
- I want to learn about B2B Influencers. Tell me your definition of a B2B Influencer and how it is perhaps different from the more common B2C influencer.
- Are brands doing a good job of utilizing B2B influencers?
- What are some of the reasons that brands partner with B2B influencers?
- What are some of the factors that a brand would look for in an influencer when considering partnering with them?
- Why do some influencer marketing attempts fail?
- A few years back, you gave some tips for incorporating influencer marketing into a corporate marketing strategy. What are some of those tips, and have any of these changed recently?
- I want to take a moment to thank you for including me in an article posted by Inprela – “8 make or break content marketing lessons from 2020” – In that article, you mentioned that before and during 2020, buyers began losing trust in brands. We all saw brands attempting to be more relatable and authentic by pivoting to topics like Inclusivity, Diversity, and Safety. I think that now, even that seems a bit insincere. What do you think?
Thanks for listening to The Business of Marketing podcast.
Feel free to contact the hosts and ask additional questions, we would love to answer them on the show.
Chris Wallace and I talk about the parallels between marketing and customer experience, Chris’s brand consultancy agency – InnerView Group, how marketers should use data to guide their go-to-market strategies, and the value and effects of internal marketing and branding.
Mark Kaigwa and I chat about digital marketing in Africa compared to the global perspective, Mark’s strategy and storytelling consultancy – Nendo, how marketers can drive their digital initiatives, and what marketing trends we need to focus on in 2022.
Ahava Leibtag and I talk about the advantages and disadvantages of hiring a specialized marketing agency, Ahava’s content marketing consultancy – Aha Media Group, content marketing, the importance of repurposing content, and podcasting.